[Savannah-help-public] savannah arch support?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] savannah arch support?
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:16:33 +0900

Hi, I'd like to see if I can get any updated info on arch support for
savannah; is this the right place to ask?

My immediate need is for an http mirror of my arch repository on
fencepost (the mirror I use now seems to be on its last legs, and it
really would make more sense to host it on a gnu machine I think).

That would just require sftp (read-write) access for me and anonymous
http (read-only) access to some filespace.  Having ssh access (for me)
to do maintenance would also be nice.

Having some mechanism to allow multiple people have sftp access would
also be nice, as that might allow multiple people to commit to the
archive.

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.  -- Steven Wright