[Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-help-private] not able to commit in

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-help-private] not able to commit in branch: "commit" requires write access to the repository
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 00:07:46 +0200

I did post a reply but it was apparently lost.

I think you are trying to modify an anonymous working directory.

Try checking it out with your Savannah user.

If not, give me the content of CVS/Root and CVS/Repository, as well as the
output of the cvs command with the -t flag:
cvs -t commit....

--
Sylvain