[Savannah-help-public] Century Dragon - Your Ideal Business Partner in C

From: Century Dragon
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Century Dragon - Your Ideal Business Partner in China!
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:37:14 +0800

Ever thought of establishing your own business in the fast developing China market? Hestitated because its too far away from you and you do not want to be bewildered in the new and giant market? Now these worries get eliminated if you find the right partner here.

As a professional consultancy firm, Century Dragon helps companies worldwide to build business in China. We provide a one-station service for foreign companies, services including but not limited to:

1. Establish business organizations in China,
2. Locate business partners,
3. Bussiness development,
4. Marketing,
5. Professional legal & taxation services,
6. Recruitment services,
7. Business investment,
8. Office renting

Choose Century dragon as your partner in China as our other clients, you could be as successful as them! Just one click, we lead you to the brilliant and spirited great China market!

Contact us at address@hidden , one of our representatives will contact with you shortly.

For more information, check our website at www.century-dragon.com .