[Savannah-help-public] Our Translation Resources

From: Tsvetomir Nikolov
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Our Translation Resources
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:47:35 +0100

Dear Webmaster,

I was very impressed by your French resources section on your site http://savannah.gnu.org and was hoping you would consider adding us to your collection. We have a number of areas of the site which may be of interest to your visitors.

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/languages/french_translation.shtml We offer French translation by human translators and this is also the main page with links to our other French resources.

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/free_translation.shtml A free translation tool for Italian and quite a few other language pairs.

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/trans/free_website_translation.aspx Allows websites to add free translation to their site (machine of course)

http://dictionaries.appliedlanguage.com/french.shtml Our French Dictionary

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/translation_resources.shtml Some other resources including articles about translation.

If you could add information about any of these it would be greatly appreciated!

If you have any questions or want more information just let me know.

Tsvetomir Nikolov

Appliedlanguage.com