[Savannah-help-public] The Below the Radar Equity

From: Mickey
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] The Below the Radar Equity
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:39:18 +0200

Inv^estor Alert Newsletter - June Issue 2005

In July's issue we are going to profile a ST+0CK that has just started trading
and which would be huge winner in the near future.
JUST STARTED TRADING ground floor opportunity!

WSMI - Just announced Breaking news!!! Wisdom International Announces ST+0CK
Trading and Subsidiary Growth

Quote from News "Wisdom International has experienced quarter over quarter
growth in its insurance operation,
International Re-Insurance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wisdom International
has achieved slightly over one hundred
and fifty percent net profit increase in the second quarter of 2005 over the
corresponding quarter of 2004, and just over one hundred percent increase from
the first quarter of 2005. "

ST+0CK Symbol: WSMI (Wisdom International, Inc.  )

The ST+0CK is trading at only $1.1 and we expect it could hit $2.75 - $3 by
early August July.
Our Last Profile GBIC went from 80 cents to $3

HUGE PR campaign expected this week so grab as much as you can up to $2.10 range

_________________________________
ST+0CK Symbol: WSMI
Current Price: $1.10
We expect the price to go to $2.65 in next 2-3 days
We expect the price to go to $3 in next 2 weeks.
_________________________________

Big news released: Wisdom International Announces ST+0CK Trading and Subsidiary
Growth

There are some very positive news expected next week so act before that :)

===================================================================================================
About the company:

Wisdom International Corporation is a diversified holding company. Wisdom's
reinsurance activities are conducted through its subsidiary, International
Reinsurance Company, Ltd,
with offices in Nevis, West Indies, Norwich, England and Dallas, Texas.
Wisdom Global Mining conducts mining operations of organic agricultural, and
health related products.
Additionally, Wisdom International Corp. owns a real estate development
company, Tamarack Development

===================================================================================================

_________________________________
ST+0CK Symbol: WSMI
Current Price: $1.10
We expect the price to go to $2.65 in next 2-3 days
We expect the price to go to $3 in next 2 weeks.
_________________________________

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or
future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be
"forward looking statements."
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections
at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially
from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of
words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes,"
"understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.
All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, ST+0CKs,
securities must be understood as information provided and not investment
advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek
advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding
to trade in ST+0CKs featured within this email.
None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of
this newsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the
company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what
the news release meant to say.
Look  the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in
it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of WSMI shares prior
to the publication of this report.
Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due
to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares.
Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made
regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict
of interest in our statements and opinions.
Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on
forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and
expectations involving various risks and uncertainties,
that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the
forward- looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security mentioned
herein.
This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with
any broker or dealer.
This newsletter was paid $27300 from third party (TrIPromoConsult Report) to
send this report.
All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such.
We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time.
This report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include
terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" ,
"speculative target price" and "intend" or similar terms.