[Savannah-help-public] (no subject)

From: JJACQUIR
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 04:15:31 EDT

Dear Sir/madam

REF : MULTIPLE COPIES FOR DISTRIBUTION TO STUDENTS  - Free Educational Software

I am writing to inquire about ordering the extensive and impressive range of free materials advertised on your website. I would be pleased to receive any free samples,
videos and promotional materials including the factsheets for teaching purposes, the development of a professional resource library and distribution to students to the following postal address :

  14 Barnes Avenue
  Fearnhead
  Warrington
  Cheshire
  WA2 OBN

I would be happy to promote the great work of your organisation and raise awareness of your goals. I would also like to request your assistance on behalf of a group of nuns who I support - your training materials would be very useful indeed in their work for the Safe Motherhood programme and in teaching local birth attendants. Likewise they too would be very grateful for any support your organisation could offer :

  Sister Consilia
  Sisters of the Cross
  Bamunigam 762021
  Khandamal De
  Orissa
  India

I look forward to hearing from you and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance

Jacqueline Richards RGN RM M(CommH)