[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104516] new dotgnu-forum mailing lists

From: Karl Berry
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:10:59 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

--karl

I would like to request the implementation of the following three
mailing lists for users/developers on this project.
address@hidden - for bug reporting.
address@hidden - for people to ask other users for help.
address@hidden - for sending announcements to the users.

I would like to allow PUBLIC access to ALL lists above mentioned.
Also, I would like to maintain a Public ARCHIVE Cache for ALL.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden                   |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104516>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/