Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: shell]

From: Devon Sean McCullough
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: shell]
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:23:37 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you very much, if I do a syscall trace on various CVS commands
and work out what they really do, perhaps I'll write my own intro.

Confused by CVS syntax, I did "diff emacs" which erred with "I know
nothing about emacs" which conveys "no such project on this server"
but apparently means "syntax error" because just "diff" seems to work.

You mention "update" as a way to merge my changes with your latest
version, when I tried CVSUP to do that, it killed all my files.

                Peace
                        --Devon
         /~\
         \ /    Health Care