[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105454] re-open bug about lost administrativ

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105454] re-open bug about lost administrative password of Phpprintipp list
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:17:09 +0200

> I have sent the password again. How is your mail delivered?

By fetchmail, but today I used webmail from my mail SP to
check if there were the password mail. It is not :/

> I also replaced the address of list owner to the address you posted in your
1st bug. (although they seem to be the same)

I confirm: it is the same.

It is amazing that I received all the correspondance about bug but user
password...

I think the better thing to do is you to send manually the password -- think
I can trust you :)

The other solution is to use another of my addresses (with another ISP) as
list administrator (such as tom.harding at free dot fr).

Regards,
Thomas Harding

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105454>

  Message posté via/par Savannah