[Savannah-help-public] CVS on HP-UX 11.0

From: Moreau, David: CIPO
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] CVS on HP-UX 11.0
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:40:41 -0400

Hello, currently we are using CVS 1.11 on HP-UX 11.0.One of our developers needs the rlog function which apparently is only supported with CVS 1.11.1 and after.Is there an HP-UX 11.0 depot availlable for download for 1.11.1 or later?I've only been able to find depots for HP-UX 11.11, 11.23 and 11.23 for Itanium.I can't use the source code it won't compile properly, so it has to be an HP depot.

Are there any special steps before installing?

Thank You

David Moreau
System Technician
819-994-4585 Telephone | Téléphone
819-997-5016 Fax | Télépcopieur
address@hidden
Industry Canada 50 Victoria St. Gatineau, QC K1A 0H3
Industrie Canada 50 rue Victoria. Gatineau, QC K1A 0H3
http://cipo.ic.gc.ca/