Re: [Savannah-help-public] GNU help wanted (again)

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] GNU help wanted (again)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:35:35 -0500

    Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:00:20 -0400
    From: toby cabot <address@hidden>

    > karl:
    > Glad to hear it.  Can you (or someone) work on this, please?  It's
    > rather painful to point people from gnu.org to a "GNU task list" that
    > has a lot of non-GNU projects.

    I can take a stab at it.  Ping me in a couple of weeks just to keep me
    honest ;)

Coming up on the four-month anniversary of the original msg ... Any
hope?  Can anyone else volunteer to work on this?  Once again, someone
today asked me what GNU projects they could contribute to, and I had to
explain the only place to look has zillions of non-GNU projects mixed in.

BTW, I realized today that my original msg was about showing only GNU
jobs.  That's still the primary thing to work on, but another aspect of
the same issue is showing *all* GNU jobs.  The goal is simple -- if
someone wants to help GNU, have one place for them to look.

Now, I think there are at least two places to look:
https://savannah.gnu.org/people/ and
https://savannah.gnu.org/people/?group=tasklist ...

Thanks,
Karl