Re: [Savannah-help-public] cvs web access to parted web page

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] cvs web access to parted web page
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:20:01 +0100

Hi,
On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 07:49:28AM -0500, Joel Granados wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> I am Joel Granados part of the parted maintainers team.  There is an issue
> with parteds web page and I can't seem to `cvs co parted`.  the error message
> is:
>
> address@hidden cvs]$ cvs co parted
> Permission denied (publickey).

This means SSH couldn't connect. It tried a key-based authentication
that failed.

> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
> any)
> address@hidden cvs]$
>
> I recently change my ssh key, but don't know why the cvs does not let me co.
> ssh public key is attached.
>
> any help greatly appreciated.

I don't know what how CVS working directory was checked out (what do you have
in CVS/* ?).

Since the public key you attached matches the one at Savannah, most
probably you tried to connect before the key was replicated on the
system (count an hour or two).

--
Sylvain