Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS access over SSH denied: Permission denied

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS access over SSH denied: Permission denied (publickey)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:43:47 GMT

Hi Daniel,

    Why am I getting "Permission denied (publickey) on trying to
    checkout xboard?

1) As far as I can see, you aren't a member of the project :).
https://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=xboard

I'm sure the maintainers would welcome additional development help.

2) It seems to me that xboard uses git for the sources now.

3) If you're after a readonly anonymous checkout, that's possible; ssh
is not involved.
https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=xboard

address@hidden would be the best place to talk about xboard
specifically.