Re: [savannah-help-public] Accessibility report

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Accessibility report
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 09:09:20 -0400

  > 2) But it will take time and effort to match up these notes with the
  > HTML they are talking about,

I would guess that Mallory & co have seen the precise pieces of HTML
they are talking about, as part of detecting these problems, so they
need only tell you what they already know.

Is that the case?

                                 and much more time and effort to find where
  > in Savannah's code they are being generated.

What is hard about this?  Does Savannah's HTML get generated in
complex ways?  It doesn't get copied from a simple template?

  >   I cannot undertake that
  > myself any time soon.  We need an interested volunteer.

Are you the main person normally working on Savannah?

Chris and Mallory, can you find someone who would like to
improve Savannah's accessibility?

--
Dr Richard Stallman