[savannah-help-public] [sr #108926] Please make the GNUstep project capa

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108926] Please make the GNUstep project capable of supporting multiple repos...
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 23:10:39 +0000

Gregory - as you have no doubt surmised, Savannah needs more active and
capable volunteers.  Only a couple people (not me) are up for creating git
repos like you want, and evidently they are busy with other things (e.g.,
Assaf, who first answered you here, just got married ...)). So I don't know
what to tell you.
I saw you are considering other hosting sites now.  I don't blame you.

Of course, it would be best if git repos could be managed by project admins
themselves.  That would require a different sort of job to be done by Savannah
workers, even less likely to come to fruition, I'm afraid.

Sorry,
Karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108926>

  Message sent via/by Savannah