[savannah-help-public] [sr #109245] Forgot username

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109245] Forgot username
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 15:35:07 -0500 (EST)

Christian Ridderström wrote:
> Drat... that e-mail service (@home.se) is gone since quite a few years and
> they no longer forward e-mails.
> I think it's probably 10+ years since I created the account, so although
> the user name is one I've used before I can't remember my password.
>
> Should I simply try to create a new account?

I am sympathetic.  As I look at your account it is not a member of any project
at this time.  There are no open items tagged to it.  I see the email address
you are using now associated with other free software projects.  I see no real
possible identity theft downside to resetting your account email.  If there
were other associations with it though I would be very concerned about social
engineering attacks.

I have reset your email address on the account to this one you are using.  You
can use the lost password process to reset your password on the account.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109245>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/