[savannah-help-public] [sr #109246] Can't upload signed releases with `s

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109246] Can't upload signed releases with `scp' anymore, but `rsync' works instead?
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 20:55:43 +0000 (UTC)

Recently a security vulnerability was discovered and reported by Sylvain
Beucler concerning this area of operation. The screened list of server side
options has changed. That is the root cause of the problem you are
experiencing now. The specific issue is the -d option in your result. Thank
you for reporting this problem to us.

I have modified the filter to allow the -d option.  Please try your upload
again and let us know if it is working for you.

As to your other questions yes they are related. The error message is the same
because it is the same program filter that is screening both of those access
operations. Therefore the same message is emitted.

This is unrelated to the mirroring problem with some being http and some being
https. That is completely unrelated problems.

I was unaware of ticket 109210. I will make some comments there. In short
everything there appears to be okay. You are just seeing the new server which
offers the newer ecdsa if negotiated by the client.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109246>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/