Re: [savannah-help-public] Can you fix this for him?

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Can you fix this for him?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:52:08 -0500

Hello rms, Johan and all,

Johan wrote:
> I do not receive email from savannah anymore, I have several packages waiting
> to be put online, Assaf Gordon, my savannah admin  has probably been cracked.
>
> The packages are games, I am erana on savannah.

Johan has three projects submitted:

"Assassin of the Underdark"
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14032

"Priests of Lore"
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14031

"Dragons of Lore"
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14017

They have all been reviewed (by me) in June/July 2016,
and all have comments about what needs to be
updated in order to comply with Savannah's hosting requirements
(see above links).

The projects have been waiting for Johan's updates since then.

regards,
 - assaf

P.S.
This is not to say there isn't a backlog - we (savannah admins)
could definitely use more helping hands in savannah project evaluations.