[savannah-help-public] [sr #108600] Registration b0rked

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108600] Registration b0rked
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 20:41:59 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #108600 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #6:

(triaging old savannah tickets)

Hello,

Regarding this:
> Password requirements are far too complicated to figure out
> and pointless for something such as project hosting.

This is an important issue. Perhaps not relaxing the requirements,
but certainly making the page more friendly and the error messages
more helpful.

Sadly, we currently do not have the man-power to implement it (and evidently,
didn't have it in the last 3 years since this ticket was opened).

I'm adding this idea to savannah's "todo/wishlist" page (#24):
  http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahHackingIdeas/

On the bright-side, we've just made hacking on savannah's PHP code much
easier.
If you (or others) wish to help, please see:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2017-02/msg00085.html

As such, I'm closing this ticket for now.

regards,
 - assaf

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108600>

  Message sent via/by Savannah