Re: [savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #823018] added ftp mirrors to existi

From: SC Postmaster
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #823018] added ftp mirrors to existing http mirrors
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:31:53 -0500

Hello,

I periodically check on our mirror status's, just to be sure that everything is updating properly and there are no issues for any of the projects that we mirror.

For a while now, our mirror of gnu and gnu alpha has not been showing up on the mirror status page, so I can't tell if it's staying current or not.
-- link to page ... https://download.savannah.gnu.org/mirmon/gnu/

Our mirror does show up on the gnu mirror list, but not on the mirror status page, (linked above). -- here's a link to the general list, where our alpha and regular gnu mirrors are shown ... https://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.en.html

We're under US-New York.
-- ftp://spinellicreations.com/gnu/
-- (alpha) ftp://spinellicreations.com/alpha/gnu/

** While not related to this discussion, our Savannah mirror is showing up both in the general list for Savannah and in the mirror status page for Savannah, so that's good.

---
All your server are belong to us.
address@hidden