Re: [savannah-help-public] Can't recover password

From: lrn1986
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Can't recover password
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 01:13:42 +0300

On 10.03.2014 1:01, Bob Proulx wrote:
LRN wrote:
That's the earliest email mentioning savannah that i can find in my
mail archive.

I have activated your account and reset the email address.  You should
be able to operate the password recovery function now and set a new
password.

I hope you understand why I was trying to take appropriate care.
Thank you for your patience.  Let us know if you have any problems.

I'm going to take you up on that offer, since my account (id 74148) got deleted. Again. And i would like to have an account to file a bug for gettext (though at this point i'm more interested in discussing the problem, i don't have a patch for this issue that would be unconditionally accepted; so maybe gettext mailing list would be better).