Re: [savannah-help-public] sviki out-of-sync [was: Re: git.sv.gnu.org fl

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] sviki out-of-sync [was: Re: git.sv.gnu.org flaky...]
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 20:38:02 -0600

Ineiev wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> > I just updated the wiki page with that information.  However the
> > web copy hasn't updated yet.  If it doesn't update Monday I will
> > investigate why.
>
> Last time I had to run the script on frontend manually; IIRC it didn't
> let connect via ssh from vcs.

I figured it out.  The hook script was using an https URL to frontend0
which I obsoleted some time ago.  Changing that to the production
https URL of https://savannah.gnu.org avoids the certificate problem.

Additionally there were two hook scripts that both tried to update the
wiki.  That was a little confusing since the other one was unable to
function for multiple reasons.  I explicitly disabled that one and
left a comment.  It might still be useful at another time.

The wiki updates should be working automatically again now.  I
committed an update just now and it worked.

Bob