[savannah-help-public] [sr #109529] Recover Delete Account

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109529] Recover Delete Account
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:13:34 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello!  It's quite a while since I was on Savannah and a recent discussion of
an old project I was joined with in 2009 revealed my account is in a deleted
state.  It's been a while, but I know I had more than one and wanted to
consolidate.  However, "chrisbryant" should have been the one I kept.  The
project below [1] is the one I was contributing to at the time (just the
manual).

Is it possible to re-instate this login?  Naturally, my UCLA email is
available for confirmation and I can provide any other needed creds.  If this
project does revive, I would want to keep my original login for continuity.
Thanks, and cheers!

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/arc/

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109529>

  Message sent via Savannah