Re: [savannah-help-public] ask for some kind of moderation/help with pro

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] ask for some kind of moderation/help with project registration
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 15:14:46 -0400

   Isn't any mechanism of moderation?

This is the mechanism for moderation, Ineiev is doing exactly that.

   I really feels coerced with all this, when I think I offer full
   collaboration.

Savannah has a set of guidelines that are stricter than most other
hosting sites, if you cannot follow them that is fine, but then we
cannot host it on Savannah.  These guidelines might change, so
sometimes maintainers will get asked to update their projects
accordindly.  And sometimes issues are found post-fact, like in this
case.

   it seems it will never end and it's PROPAGATING to other project I
   have https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php?109527

The request is very simple, and it is applied for all projects on
Savannah.  It should be very easy for you, familiar with the project,
to check that _all_ files carry proper license notices.  The Savannah
reviewers don't go through every file, they only do a spot check that
things are looking good, so asking for the list of files is doing the
job that you as the maintainer of a project are responsible for.