[sr #110621] request better handling of numbered-list markup in email

From: Dave
Subject: [sr #110621] request better handling of numbered-list markup in email
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 17:42:45 -0400 (EDT)

This change appears to have been undone since then; compare:

1. http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62344#comment0
2. http://lists.gnu.org/r/bug-groff/2022-04/msg00052.html

I've made those into a numbered list in this post to see if the problem exists
across the board, or perhaps only on savannah.gnu.org but not
savannah.nongnu.org, or perhaps in Full Markup posts but not Rich Markup
ones.

I don't have the authority to reopen this ticket, but I can open a new one if
that makes more sense--that would also let me test Full Markup on
savannah.nongnu.org to perhaps narrow the field further.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110621>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/