[sr #110621] request better handling of numbered-list markup in email

From: Dave
Subject: [sr #110621] request better handling of numbered-list markup in email
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 19:33:00 -0400 (EDT)

1. This appears to be not working in at least some circumstances.
2. I'm formatting this comment as a list to see whether it works here.
3. It did not work in http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62825#comment10, which can
be seen from the email logged at
http://lists.gnu.org/r/bug-groff/2022-07/msg00141.html
4. When I encounter situations like this, would you rather I add a comment to
a closed bug report that already logs discussion about the same problem, or
open a new one?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110621>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/