[sr #110869] Bug search results leave project scope after Next Results

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: [sr #110869] Bug search results leave project scope after Next Results
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:51:46 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: jankowski.nicholas@gmail.com
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Fri 14 Apr 2023 01:51:44 PM EDT By: Nicholas Jankowski <nrjank>
When performing a search on the bug tracker for my project, the first page of
results shows correctly, limited to just bugs for my project.  However, after
using the Next Results button at the bottom of the page, page 2 shows bugs for
all projects.   Looking at the Search Criteria field at the top, the first
page shows in "GNU Octave ... Bugs" as expected.  Page 2+ however just shows
in "Bugs".

this makes searching rather less than useful beyond the first page of results.
 Screenshots attached showing page 1 and 2 of the results.

File Attachments:

Date: Fri 14 Apr 2023 01:51:44 PM EDT  Name: BugSearchResultsPage1.png  Size:
78KiB   By: nrjank
search result pages 1 and 2 showing page 2 scope change
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=54627>
Date: Fri 14 Apr 2023 01:51:44 PM EDT  Name: BugSearchResultsPage2.png  Size:
104KiB   By: nrjank
search result pages 1 and 2 showing page 2 scope change
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=54628>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110869>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/