[sr #110871] cgit sometimes renders commits as "no repositories found"

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: [sr #110871] cgit sometimes renders commits as "no repositories found"
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 03:20:42 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #5 comment #5:]
> > I'll try to use a temporary file.
>
> Done; please test, the cron job still runs at minutes 2 and 32 every hour,
it typically ends within 5 seconds.

Cool, thank you!  It's hard to prove a negative but I'll take another crack it
here in about 10 minutes.  The times I've seen it before, the "persistence" of
the error page must have been simply due to client-side caching.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110871>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/