Mass renaming of `path' to `localname'

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Mass renaming of `path' to `localname'
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:39:05 +0100

In GNU, a `path' is a list of directories to search for a certain
file, like $PATH and $MANPATH.

In Tramp, `path' was used as a component of a Tramp file name.

Now, we use `localname' instead of `path'.

I'm sure that something went wrong with my commit, but I'm committing
it anyway, then I will try it later on.  Feel free to point out any
mistakes, or correct them, as you like 8-)
--
A turnip curses Elvis