Re: Tramp Download link broken?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Tramp Download link broken?
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 18:57:45 +0100

Praveen Ray <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi

Hi,

> I'm trying to download Tramp for emacs from
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/tramp/
> But get this error:
> Not Found
> The requested URL /download/tramp/ was not found on this server.

> Apache/1.3.26 Server at savannah.nongnu.org Port 80
>
> Is the link still alive?

The download areas at savannah are not operational after the
compromise, at least not for Tramp. I guess Kai will announce it once
it is back.

For the time being, you could download the last released Tramp
tar-ball from any Debian mirror, f.e. from

/ftp:address@hidden:/debian/pool/main/t/tramp/tramp_2.0.38.orig.tar.gz