Re: Garbage in files written with tramp

From: Adrian Phillips
Subject: Re: Garbage in files written with tramp
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:56:29 +0100

    Vincent> Hello !  When I write a file with tramp with methode sudo
    Vincent> alone, the file is partly filed with garbage. Here is the

Um, version ? I think those in the know would like people to use
tramp-bug to report bugs so they can at least have a chance to figure
out whats happening.

Oh, I've seen this with tramp a number of months ago. Upgrading to a
newer version at that time fixed it for me,

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/