refered to you 29

From: address@hidden
Subject: refered to you 29
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:44:08 -0800

I was directed to you as the person to talk with about potential fraud.  I
don't want to point any fingers yet, but things aren't adding up and there
has either been a systematic error in AP or someone is intentionally
pulling strings.  This appears to be a serious risk management issue and I
would like to speak with you about it in detail.  Please let me know if I
am speaking to the right person there (I have been passed from person to
person for a while now) and reply or call me at (877) 591-2262.  This is my
work so please just ask the reception for me.

Thank you,

Tina

29