Re: Hanging at mime-encode on Win2K -to- Tru64

From: Nelson E Ingersoll
Subject: Re: Hanging at mime-encode on Win2K -to- Tru64
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:10:46 -0600

Michael,

   I would love to; however, there is no chance in this case.  I work at
a semiconductor company.  Semiconductor manufacturers are one diagnosis
shy of complete paranoia and this system is at the heart of that
paranoia.  Alas me troubleshooting a problem with Emacs, which most of
my managers would have difficulty spelling, is not high on the list of
priorities.  <sigh>  Sorry.

   I will inquire if I can "borrow" a smaller Tru64 system and install
it at my home where I could provide a login.  I will also look into
other possibilities.

- Nelson ...