Regarding saving of remote files

From: MMN
Subject: Regarding saving of remote files
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:41:34 +0530

Hello developers,

I am facing problem trying to save remote files with emacs and tramp. Please find the details below.

* I am using NTEmacs version 22.0.50.1
* I am using tramp version 2.0.51
* I am using pscp to get the files from the remote machine and paegant for using key authentication.
* The file gets through properly into my emacs

When I try to save the file I am getting the following error
apply: Spawning child process: exec format error

My .emacs has
(require 'tramp)
(setq tramp-default-method "pscp")
(setq tramp-remote-sh "/bin/sh")
(setq tramp-shell-prompt-pattern "007/-- ")

(custom-set-variables
'(tramp-terminal-type "tty")
)

Could you please help me find out the problem and successfully save files?

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
MMN