Re: 908 VALLtUyM

From: Atara Chiang
Subject: Re: 908 VALLtUyM
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:56:06 -0700

Hi,
P R O Z & C
X & N A X
C \ A L i S
V A L \ U M
M E R \ D i A
V \ A G R A
L E V \ T R A
A M B \ E N
S O M &
http://www.robukasuhal.com

still numerous and prosperous, and Bilbo Baggins was standing at his
door after breakfast smoking an enormous long wooden pipe that reached
nearly down to his woolly toes (neatly brushed) €“ Gandalf came by.
Gandalf! If you had heard only a quarter of what I have heard about him,
and I have only heard very little of all there is to hear, you would be
prepared for any sort I of remarkable tale. Tales and adventures