Re: 757 CstALLlS

From: Ceallach Murrin
Subject: Re: 757 CstALLlS
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:07:00 -0700

Hi,
P R O Z & C
X & N A X
V \ A G R A
M E R \ D i A
S O M &
A M B \ E N
C \ A L i S
V A L \ U M
L E V \ T R A
http://www.transapoludak.com

and far. If the dwarves asked him what he was doing he answered:
You said sitting on the doorstep and thinking would be my job, not
to mention getting inside, so I am sitting and thinking. But I am
afraid he was not thinking much of the job, but of what lay beyond the
blue distance, the quiet Western Land and the Hill and his hobbit-hole
under it. A large grey stone lay in the centre of the grass and he