Multi-hop proxy's gonna kill me

From: Kirk Strauser
Subject: Multi-hop proxy's gonna kill me
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:27:43 -0500

I was *so* close to understand Tramp 2.1's proxies, but then I lost it.  How
would I build a list of proxies equivalent to:

    /multi:ssh:address@hidden:ssh:address@hidden:sudo:address@hidden:/

I really miss the old multi-hop syntax, even though I mostly understand the
advantages of the new system.  I'd really love to see a Tramp function to
convert an arbitrary old-style long path to a proxy list - for migration
and educational purposes - but I suspect that's dreaming.  :-)
--
Kirk Strauser
The Day Companies