mewek Refnance

From: Orianne Helmick
Subject: mewek Refnance
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:01:13 -0700

Hi,

Your B e es p t A t vail b abl t e R a at z e - vi g si w t we u b si d te

$20 l 0,0 l 00 fo m r on l ly $82 b 7 m i onth
$3 p 00,00 y 0 f m or on t ly $8 s 97 m l onth
$4 g 00,00 n 0 f w or o f nly $95 y 7 m m onth
$5 q 00,00 x 0 f r or o t nly $10 c 07 mont d h

Ba q d C m re w di w t O l K

fly! And if you would speak with me again, first dismiss the elvish host
to the woods where it belongs, and then return, laying down your arms
before you approach the threshold.
The Elvenking is my friend, and he has succoured the people of the