Re: hyiac home

From: Cathleen Doom
Subject: Re: hyiac home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:46:20 -0700

D v ea d r H t om x e O e wn c er,

Your c m re f di i t doesn't mat d ter to us!

If you O l WN r j ea y l e e st a at g e and want I k MM e EDI h ATE
c k as b h to s l pe v nd ANY w s ay you like,
or simply wish to L w OW b ER your mont w hly pa z yme f nt t s
by a third or more, here are the d k ea s ls p we have T t OD b AY:

$ 4 a 90 , 0 d 00 a j s l b ow a a s 3 , 3 a 5 %
$ 3 m 70 , 00 u 0 a o s l g ow a u s 3 , 5 q 5 %
$ 25 l 0 , 00 q 0 a x s l m ow a y s 3 , 7 s 5 %
$ 20 r 0 , 00 q 0 a q s l e ow a g s 3 , 9 p 0 %

V j is k it ou q r web s h it r e

Cathleen Doom , Ap d pr s ov e al M i ana n ge r r

place. Closed the door and glared at me with a steely gaze. I glared
back.
Are you the one who is finally going to tell me what is going on? I