Revert to Ange-FTP?

From: Don Rozenberg
Subject: Revert to Ange-FTP?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:53:41 -0700

Hi,

I have just compiled and installed Emacs-22.1. When I attempted to open a bookmark I got the following messages:

tramp: Opening connection for address@hidden using scp...
tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell
tramp: Waiting 60s for prompt from remote shell
tramp: Sending password
tramp: Found remote shell prompt.
tramp: Initializing remote shell
tramp: Waiting 30s for remote `/bin/sh' to come up...
tramp: Setting up remote shell environment
tramp: Checking remote host type for `send-process-string' bug
tramp: Determining coding system
tramp: Waiting 30s for `HISTFILE=$HOME/.tramp_history; HISTSIZE=1; export HISTFILE; export HISTSIZE'
tramp: Waiting 30s for `set +o vi +o emacs'
tramp: Waiting 30s for `unset MAIL MAILCHECK MAILPATH'
tramp: Waiting 30s for `unset CDPATH'
tramp: Setting shell prompt
tramp: Remote `/bin/sh' groks tilde expansion, good
tramp: Finding command to check if file exists
tramp: Finding a suitable `ls' command
tramp: Checking remote `/usr/xpg4/bin/ls' command for `-n' option
tramp: Checking remote `/bin/ls' command for `-n' option
tramp: Testing remote command `/bin/ls' for -n...okay
tramp: Using remote command `/bin/ls' for getting directory listings
nonexistent.  Relocate "1and1"? (y or n)
Bookmark not relocated; consider removing it (1and1).

I am able to access this bookmark using Ange-FTP and Emacs 21.4.1. I am also able to transfer files using scp and /bin/ls works on that site. So my question is: How do I revert back to Ange-FTP in Emacs-22?

I tried tramp-bug. Does that actually send the email that it so carefully creates??

Thanks in Advance,
Don

--
Don Rozenberg