Re: imap-hash.el and tramp-imap.el

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: imap-hash.el and tramp-imap.el
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:57:05 -0500

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:48:07 -0500 Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> wrote:

MA> This I have fixed. However, there is still the warning for
MA> `tramp-imap-get-message-headers. You could check the source code; this
MA> function does not seem to be defined, indeed.

I removed the file-local-copy handler.  From looking at the source it
seems that it's automatically filled-in by Tramp, so the implementation
was not necessary.  The function I removed (commented out until you
decide what's next) was left over from the old tramp-imap and I didn't
hit it in any of my testing; sorry for the annoyance.

TZ> OK, I'll make a patch for this and also to reflect Reiner's comment
TZ> about the message-mode body separator.

This was done in imap-hash.el, which is now in the Emacs CVS.

I didn't do the docs or much else.  I did see your comment fixes--thanks
for cleaning them up.  Your other changes look fine too.

Thanks
Ted