Re: Error trying to build tramp 2.1.18-pre with GNU Emacs 21.3

From: skip
Subject: Re: Error trying to build tramp 2.1.18-pre with GNU Emacs 21.3
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:04:57 -0600

    Michael> It is in tramp-compat.el, which is required by tramp.el. I've
    Michael> committed a fix.

Cool.  That works.

Note also that texi/Makefile feeds a -q argument to grep.  -q is a
GNU-grep-ism I believe.  Certainly /usr/bin/grep on Solaris doesn't support
it.  It's not a big deal for me right now.  I'll just update that Makefile
to reference our locally installed version of GNU grep (which we call
"ggrep").

Skip