Re: tramp (2.2.3-pre); [Feature Request] Use winexe to execute shell com

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp (2.2.3-pre); [Feature Request] Use winexe to execute shell commands on windows
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:21:03 +0200

Dave Abrahams <address@hidden> writes:

> On the windows side,
> http://community.zenoss.org/message/42193#42193 gave me:

Oops. Don't know, whether I could exploit my wife's laptop this way ...
Let me check.

An alternative would be that I write something for tramp-smb.el blindly,
and let you test. Will be hard to debug, 'tho.

Or do you see a chance I could access a windows machine, through VPN,
which runs the server part? Could be even in a virtual machine.