Re: tramp (2.2.3-24.1); tramp hangs while sending tramp_perl_file_attrib

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp (2.2.3-24.1); tramp hangs while sending tramp_perl_file_attributes
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:35:20 +0200

Hi Adam,

I'm on a vacation trip these days, so I cannot analyze in detail. However, your
problem looks like a stale cache. Please try "M-x
tramp-cleanup-all-connections" before you connect, again.

If it doesn't work, please send the traces as described in the mamual. I'll
check when I'm back (10 days from now), unless someone beats me.