Re: tramp-send-command hangs

From: Ben Hyde
Subject: Re: tramp-send-command hangs
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 09:30:14 -0500

I had an issue with freebsd and tramp.  It was resolved after I found a bug discussing it and applied the patch there in:

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2014-10/msg01232.html

I don’t recall exactly what the issue was.  I tried to email a +1 to that bug, but the mail bounced.  Maybe I
don’t know how to form the email address correctly :).

 - ben

ps. tramp is awesome!