Re: tramp (2.2.13-pre); change "customer" to "custom"

From: Print Kbo
Subject: Re: tramp (2.2.13-pre); change "customer" to "custom"
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:46:27 -0700

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 5:59 AM, Michael Albinus wrote:
I've fixed it in tramp.texi and tramp-gvfs.el. In the other files you've
mentioned, I couldn't find the reported error.

Hi Michael,

These are not errors, just odd stuff I stumbled upon.

Grep'ing on my source tree now, I found the following "customer" occurrences:

tramp-gvfs.el:50:;; The customer option `tramp-gvfs-methods' contains the list of
tramp-gvfs.el:84:;; shall be used for discovering services, the customer option
tramp.el:482:FUNCTION can also be a customer defined function.  For more details see

I've been using git pull from git.savannah.gnu.org for my source tree, which could be a bit behind your most recent edits.

Thanks for your tramp work.

--KBO