Re: tramp-gvfs: parsing issues when using locale

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp-gvfs: parsing issues when using locale
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:49:23 +0200

Jürgen Hötzel <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Jürgen,

> Add "google-drive" to `tramp-gfs-methods'. Then you can access it via
> "/google-drive:address@hidden:/0B9J_DkziBDRFTj1TPam9kbnc/0B9J_GlyfBDRBHj1TRWL9khrc"

What happens when you access "/google-drive:address@hidden:/"? Do you see
a dired listing with the blob-ids?

Could this be presented with the display names instead? Or a combined
listing with blob-ids and display names, linked to the respective blob-id?

OTOH, what happens if Nautilus mounts a google drive? Is there a
directory at /media/<user> or so one could go through?

I cannot test yet, my Ubuntu 15.04 does not offer google-drive mounts
via gvfs yet.

>     Play with tramp-gvfs.el; there's plenty of time before Tramp
>     2.2.13 will be released. I plan it for the end of the year.
>
> OK.

I'm eager to see this!