BoKS sx on remote host

From: Patrick Schoenmakers
Subject: BoKS sx on remote host
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:17:49 +0100 (CET)

I want to sudo access a remote host which has BoKS security implemented instead of standard sudo. While on a commandline this basically works the same as sudo, I cannot use the multi-hop sudo trick for dired. This means I cannot browse files or edit under the sudo-ed account anymore which severely hampers the usability in this case as I'm back to remote vi which is a pain in emacs. So I'd have to go back to putty.

Is there a way to configure multi-hop to use the BoKS method "sx su - <user>" instead of sudo?