Re: Invalid function: with-mutex

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: Invalid function: with-mutex
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 12:15:18 +0000

    > Did you run the "autoconf; ./configure; make" triathlon over Tramp
    > sources?

Yes.

    > Take also into account, that you must compile with the Emacs
    > version you're using afterwards; *.elc files depend on Emacs
    > version.

How stupid of me. I should have known this since I had a similar issue
with the development version of org-mode. I should have remembered. Yes,
tramp works with emacs-26.1 when I actually bother to use emacs-26.1 to
byte-compile the files.

I am so very sorry to have wasted your time.

Best wishes,

Colin.