Re: unbuffered remote process I/O

From: Felipe Lema
Subject: Re: unbuffered remote process I/O
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 15:46:32 -0400

I don't know if it's worth since it's not an `emacs -Q` test case

but

we can reproduce the error in my branch of eglot [1].

The unit tests fail [2] because the the initialization json is sent,
but does not reach the remote server [3].

To reproduce it locally, you need to setup a passwordless ssh access to
localhost, Emacs >= 27, pyls and eglot dependencies

[1] = https://github.com/FelipeLema/eglot/tree/tramp-support
[2] = https://travis-ci.org/github/joaotavora/eglot/builds/686649196#L5
59
[3] = https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot/pull/463#issuecomment-6293634